Now to our blow molding machines you can add an innovative machine monitoring module. This module provides a live feedback identifying if any of the machine parts does need servicing. Continuous development allows for diagnosing malfunctions in real time and thus securing the machines against breakage.
Blueline series machines, manufactured by STM, feature compact devices, with 2, 4, 6 or 8 cavities, depending on the model.
Characteristics of the machines are as follows:
- high efficiency up to 99%,
- speed per blow mould – up to 2200bph,
- compact design,
- low operating costs, energy consumption: 4,5W per 1L bottle,
- high repeatability of bottles
- ease of use, with user-friendly interface and extensive controllability
- possibility of using low weight preforms
Most of the machine’s functions are controlled by servomotors; this way the machine runs faster, is more quiet and consumes 50% less air at 10 bar than comparable designs based on pneumatics. As a standard, STM machines are equipped with ECO Power Innovation System ® that ensures high quality of produced bottles while providing maximum power savings; moreover, a number of options is also available.