Blueline series machines, manufactured by STM, feature compact devices, with 2, 4, 6 or 8 cavities, depending on the model.
Characteristics of the machines are as follows:
- high efficiency up to 99%,
- speed per blow mould – up to 1800 bph,
- compact design,
- low operating costs, energy consumption: 4,5W per 1L bottle,
- high repeatability of bottles
- ease of use, with user-friendly interface and extensive controllability
- possibility of using low weight preforms
Most of the machine’s functions are controlled by servomotors; this way the machine runs faster, is more quiet and consumes 50% less air at 10 bar than comparable designs based on pneumatics. As a standard, STM machines are equipped with ECO Power Innovation System ® that ensures high quality of produced bottles while providing maximum power savings; moreover, a number of options is also available.