Blueline HF series machines, manufactured by STM, feature compact devices, used for manufacture of HOT FILL containers of up to 1.5 l, with 4, 6 or 8 cavities, depending on the model. With the technology used we are capable of manufacturing bottles that can be filled at temperatures up to 88 °C.
Characteristics of the machines are as follows:
- high efficiency up to 99%,
- speed per blow mould – up to 1200 bph (depending on expected temperature of the filled media),
- compact design,
- low operating costs,
- high repeatability of bottles,
- ease of use, with user-friendly interface and extensive controllability,
- possibility of using low weight preforms (also from rPET)
Most of the machine’s functions are controlled by servomotors; this way the machine runs faster, is more quiet and consumes 50% less air (10 bar), compared to other designs based on pneumatics. As a standard, STM machines are equipped with ECO Power Innovation System ® that ensures high quality of produced PET bottles, while providing maximum power savings; moreover, a number of options is also available.