Blueline HF series machines, manufactured by STM, feature compact devices, used for manufacture of HOT FILL containers of up to 1.5 l, with 4,6,8 cavities, depending on the model. With the technology used we are capable of manufacturing bottles that can be filled at temperatures up to to 88 °C.
Characteristics of the machines are as follows:
- high efficiency up to 99%,
- speed per blow mould – up to 1300 bph (depending on expected temperature of the filled media),
- compact design,
- low operating costs,
- high repeatability of bottles,
- ease of use, with user-friendly interface and extensive controllability,
- possibility of using low weight preforms.
Most of the machine’s functions are controlled by servomotors; this way the machine runs faster, is more quiet and consumes 50% less air at 10 bar than comparable designs based on pneumatics. As a standard, STM machines are equipped with ECO Power Innovation System ® that ensures high quality of produced bottles while providing maximum power savings; moreover, a number of options is also available.